Now Accepting Applications!
You are a high school student entering your sophomore, junior, or senior year and you want to enroll at Beaver County CTC? That’s AWESOME! You just made THE BEST DECISION TO AID IN THE SUCCESS FOR YOUR FUTURE! You may end up saving a lot of money by not having to take out as much in student loans… PLUS, you are may save yourself valuable time by not having to go to college as long… You are permitting yourself to get a head start in your chosen profession before you graduate. Wait until you see what you can accomplish… You should be proud of yourself! We are proud of you!
When applying, please keep in mind:
- There is no application fee
- You and your parents are required to fill out page 1 only
- The application MUST be sent to our Guidance Office by your sending school counselor or the district’s liaison to BCCTC for it to be processed
- Please consider selecting more than one Program of Study (POS) as some programs may be full
- If you cannot decide between a couple of programs, speak with your sending school counselor or the district’s liaison to facilitate a tour or a hands-on visit to BCCTC
- Have a question about applying or your application? Please email Ms. Robison, Administrative Assistant
Once you are a BCCTC student?
- You will attend BCCTC Monday through Friday for a half of your school day
- Transportation will be provided to you by your sending school district
- If you have your Driver’s License, you may request a Driver’s Pass to drive to BCCTC from Mr. Chapala
- You will make friends from other Beaver County schools, whether it is another public, private, charter, cyber, or even a rival school – it happens every year 🙂