Each chapter is sponsored by a local or state Home Builders Association (HBA). Students participate in field trips, internships, and community projects. They are eligible for scholarships and summer job opportunities.
NAHB Vision Statement
Building Homes, Enriching Communities, Changing Lives
NAHB represents the largest network of craftsmen, innovators and problem solvers dedicated to building and enriching communities. Operating at the local, state and national levels, the NAHB Federation helps its members gain a competitive advantage through:
- Knowledge – Offers education and other resources members need to expand their businesses and achieve personal success.
- Networking – Creates opportunities within a community of home building professionals for members to build key relationships and increase their profitability.
- Expertise – Develops solutions for members’ businesses through access to experts who provide insight and information.
- Advocacy – Improves the business environment on Capitol Hill, in state capitols and in local communities by eliminating excessive regulations.
- Savings – Saves members money through advocacy efforts, exclusive services and products, and the Member Advantage program.